A2500, Canon, Digital photography, EF-S lens, Elph 115IS, Elph 330 HS, Elph150 IS, EOS, EOS Rebel T3i, Extender, Extender EF, Instant rebates, Lens, Macro, Medium Telephoto Lens, PowerShot, Rebel SL1, Rebel T3, Rebel T5i, Speedlite, Standard, Standard Zoom Lens, SX170IS, SX280HS, SX50 HS, SX510HS, Ultra Wide Zoom Lens, Wide Angle
We have our monthly workshop coming up and wanted to update you on the dates. October 15, November 12, December 10, 2013 and going into the new year January 14 and Feb 11, 2014 which is our “Digital 101 The Camera” which takes a tour of your camera’s buttons, functions and menus to gain control of the creative photographic process you have with your camera. You will need to bring camera, memory card, instruction manual and spare battery. Your instructor is Pam Coz-Hill who is a photographer and Certified Photographic Consultant. Each work shop holds between 4-6 students at the cost of $75.00 which is very hands on and will help you understand how to operate your DSLR and create those most wonderful memories.
We are also getting our dates set up for creative lighting workshops coming up in the next couple of months, but what we need this time from our customers is what would you like to know from our staff photographer Alvarez who is our store Professional Photographer to show you. We can and will go over your most basic settings of how to use your off camera flash to create a most exciting look with very easy steps to follow. Live models will in attendance as well so you can get as much practice in as possible.
- How to Fake a Ghost Photo (psychologytoday.com)
- Top Photography Tips from Nikon School Instructors | Learn More About Nikon School from Nikon (nikonusa.com)
Arts and Entertainment, Digital photography, Digital single-lens reflex camera, DxO Labs announces the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v8.3, Photographer, Photography, Point-and-shoot camera, Shopping
Mike’s Quality Cameras has been serving the photographic needs of Tulare County’s photo enthusiasts and professionals since 1977. The family owned business takes pride in providing the best personalized service with one of the most knowledgeable staff of experts. Our staff of five has over 120 years of combined experience in the photo industry.
Each has their own specialty.
- Pam, who is semi retired manages the office and teaches Digital 101, SLR Photography classes and the annual Wildflower Photography Workshop.
- Rob manages the repair department and transfers movie film and video tape onto DVD.
- Jim, who is also semi retired is our photo restoration specialist and our Astronomy/Telescope expert.
- Maria speaks fluent Spanish and is a favorite of family photographers.
- Alvarez, a professional photographer with our local newspaper, owns his own portrait/commercial photography studio.
You may see him at the sales counter engaged with local pros as he advises them on the latest equipment. Both Maria and Alvarez comb suppliers to find the most exciting and useful toys for your photographic endeavors. All our staff is happy to provide you with knowledgeable friendly service.